Friday, March 25, 2011

The city that never sleeps...

It was contagious. I had sleepless nights in the Big Apple. Overstimulation from all that excitement bubbling through the city perhaps - The sights, the sound, the lights and all that diversity of people. (Kinda reminds me of home actually but more exciting!) The trip itself was really rushed with us trying to cram in as many sights as we could in that few days. We also underestimated the weather and did not layer enough - it was freezing and we had so much walking to do outdoors! *Brrrr...!* But that said, we had a great time and I am definitely returning! Here are some highlights of our trip:











5 comments:

Zsuzsi said...

New York, New York.... exciting!

knickknacks said...

Yeah! :)

sugarlens said...

Was that the Brooklyn Bridge that you guys crossed? I have always wanted to do that....

knickknacks said...

@sugarlens, Yes, it is. It was a lovely walk. :)

Noturavgmom said...

If I didn't have kids my butt would be living in either NY or LA! Those pics are great shots btw!!!