Monday, December 13, 2010

In all festivity...

It was Christmas carols overload last week. From the Cleveland orchestra's holiday concert to Neil Zaza's One silent night (Christmas carols rock guitar style at crazy decibels!) and not to forget the non-stop Christmas songs playing on most radio stations. I think I've heard enough for the season. Heh.
Winter is absolutely gorgeous. It has been nice and sunny after the first storm and I've made my first snow angel and trampled on whatever nice snow patch I could find. But the weather has made a turn for the worse again last evening and I'm convinced I will either get blown away or freeze to death if I step out of my apt today. So yeah, home is where I'll be today! :)

2 comments:

sugarlens said...

I love stepping onto fresh snow...and then taking pictures of my footprints. Enjoy your cozy day at home!

Noturavgmom said...

Wow... living in Georgia we get to experience a little snow. Nothing compared to you guys. Stepping out onto fresh snow... whats that? lol. I'm from Florida originally so Ga snow is enough for me. Lately weather here has been cold.. that annoying cold that stings the skin. But on the bright side... well there is none. Love the post though. :D