Friday, February 05, 2010

Bored to smithereens...

Since stopping work last week, I've been spending my days spring cleaning and packing at home. It's amazing the amount of stuff we keep that we don't really need! Tough job having to organise and decide where all our things should go and it certainly doesn't help that I am left to do this mostly on my own. *bleah!*
Anyway, hubs came back from work the other day and asked me if I had been talking to myself at home. What a weird question to ask! :P Well, I answered "no" which was the truth. I had spent the day talking to the rabbits, the lone plastic container that I had missed to throw away, the housefly that was hovering about my apt and annoying me..yada yada...
In case you are wondering, no I am not mad. Just bloody bored. Guess house moving could be fun if I have someone to do it with me but oh well....
Anyway, it helps that I have guests coming over tomorrow and my upcoming week has been planned out with farewell lunches & dinners. At least I can have some life then! Yay! =)

No comments: