Sunday, October 11, 2009

Weekend!

Yippee that my workshop was finally over yesterday! =) This is actually my first in my working career. Have given talks before but never a day long workshop. Glad it went well and it helped that I had two very knowledgeable colleagues who were conducting it with me! Was really tired by the end of the day but happy that the knowledge was shared. More to come, most definitely! =)

Lovely Sunday morning! Have got a bunch of things to do today:

1) Clean my bunnies' cage
2) Grocery shopping
3) Cut my hair (Need a change but am too chickened for anything too drastic. Hmm... or maybe I should just leave it in the hands of the hairstylist??)
4) Plan for my Switzerland trip! =) (have got a list of things I've got to bring over for my friend there!)
5) Work on my current major project (one that is driving me administratively crazy! )

Alright, off to do some work now!

Have a great Sunday, you all! =D

1 comment:

alisa said...

yaaaay for being productive! this sounds like a fun day of relaxing (?) errands! hope you had fun<3