Monday, September 07, 2009

"That's it? You made me come here first thing in the morning for this?"

That was what the contractor said after assessing the situation in my home today. Gosh...what was he hoping to find? My whole apartment in shatters?!? *faints*
Anyway, they have removed the dangling piece of ceiling so I am feeling much more at ease now. Kept having the mental image of the loose piece falling and crashing through my windows! Am keeping my fingers crossed that the rest of my false ceiling in the living room do not decide to give way as well. Apparently the previous contractor (from the previous owner) had not secured the wood panel properly so there is a possibility that I might get smashed to pancake just sitting under my roof watching TV. *gasps!* Better go inspect for cracks now....@@

No comments: