Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Am baaaack...

...from my 10 days trip to Switzerland! Actually it was sorta a mini Europe trip with one day in France and a weekend in Germany. Based myself in Basel where my friend is staying and we took the train out for day trips from there. Had a wonderful time meeting up with my friends and the Swiss Alps was absolutely gorgeous! =) This is the first time I'm traveling with just an air- ticket and zero plans and it was fantastic! ( I even forgot to bring an extra SD card for all the pictures I was going to take. Thank goodness I got to upload them onto my friend's computer so I could have space for more pics!) Wish i could stay a little longer but alas it's back to the grind tomorrow! Well, I can only look forward to my major break in 3 mths' time. Yippeee! =) Gotta do my laundry and go the the supermarket to stock up on food today. Poor hubs has been eating badly for the past week and waking up late for work because his walking talking alarm clock was missing. Haha! Alright then, I'll be posting some random pics I took on this trip in the meantime..enjoy! =)

2 comments:

sugarlens said...

Coming back to work after a long vacation is the hardest. Glad you have fun! Now go feed your hubs! :)

knickknacks said...

Haha! Yes, I have done that! ;)